Pumpkin spice cake 3 ingredients: A Delicious recipe from the Chef’s Kitchen
Hello, dear readers! I’m an experienced baking chef, and today, let me let you in on a little secret. Among the countless cakes I’ve baked in my kitchen, there’s one that holds a special place in my heart – the Pumpkin Spice Cake. Beyond its delightful taste, this cake carries a myriad of health benefits. This easy pumpkin spice cake 3 ingredients is a challenge, and I have prepared it with only 3 ingredients. So, let’s delve into this delicious journey.
The Allure of Pumpkin Spice
The moment fall arrives, a nostalgic aroma fills the air. That’s right – pumpkin spice. This blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and allspice is more than just a seasonal favorite. This cake becomes more moist because of the pumpkin that is used in it. This cake is the healthiest because it contains all essential nutrients and vitamins and is fiber-packed.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cake – The Building Blocks
The magic starts with fresh ingredients:
- Pumpkin puree: The star is rich in vitamins and essential nutrients. In addition, it contains a significant amount of fiber.
- Flour and sugar are the fundamental trinity of any classic cake. We will use a cake mix in which all essential ingredients are present.
- Eggs: For that creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Mixing – The Heartbeat of Baking
Combining ingredients is an art. You need patience, love, and a gentle hand. Start with wet ingredients, mix them well, and then gradually introduce the dry ones.
The Baking Ritual
Pour the batter into a greased pan, sprinkle some love, and let it bake to perfection. The aroma filling your kitchen is just a sneak peek into the heavenly experience awaiting you.
Health Benefits – More than Just a Treat
Pumpkin spice cake isn’t just about indulgence. You can get a lot of health benefits from it:
- Rich in Fiber: Pumpkin puree aids in digestion.
- Vitamins Galore: Packed with vitamins A, C, and E, it’s a boost for your immune system.
- Heart Health: Spices can reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
- Antioxidants: Protecting your body cells from damage.
- Mood Enhancer: The spices can uplift your mood, especially on those gloomy days.
Presentation – The Finishing Touch of Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cake
A cake’s appeal isn’t just in its taste but in its appearance. Adding cream or cinnamon can elevate its beauty.
The Perfect Pair
Would you like a slice of pumpkin spice cake with a hot cup of coffee? Divine! The bitterness of coffee complements the sweet and spicy notes of the cake.
You can check my more recipes
Let’s Start Our Recipe:
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or take canned one
- 2 eggs
Set the oven to 350°F and preheat it. You will need an 8-inch cake pan to bake the cake. Grease it and set it aside.
Take a bowl, put eggs pumpkin puree, and beat it with a stand mixer or hand-held electric mixer. Afterward, add cake mix and beat again until the batter is smooth.
It is also possible to add spices such as nutmeg and cinnamon. This step is optional, like sizzling flavor. Otherwise, skip it.
Place the batter in a greased cake mold and spread it evenly.
Place it in the oven and bake it for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Take out from mold and place on a cooling rack. When cooled completely, you can serve it with whipped cream frosting.
Or you can serve it without frosting.
Pro Baking Tips to Try The Recipe For Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Always use fresh pumpkin puree over canned for a richer flavor.
- Avoid overmixing the batter; it can result in a dense cake.
- Always preheat the oven to ensure even baking.
- Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick. A clean test result means it’s ready.
- Do not ice or slice the cake until it has completely cooled.
1) Can I use other spices?
Absolutely! Feel free to experiment. Cardamom or star anise could be great additions.
2) How long does it stay fresh?
3-5 days of freshness is possible if stored properly.
3) Can it be made vegan?
Yes! Substitute eggs with flax seeds and butter with coconut oil.
4) Can I add nuts or fruits? Why not?
Walnuts or cranberries can add a delightful crunch.
5) How to store it?
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.